Saturday, August 18, 2012

Supper

When my parents go out for supper, I have to babysit my sister, and we usually go out to the restaurant across the street. This time, my mom wanted us to eat only vegetables. So we walked to the restaurant, and surprise surprise, it was closed. So we phone our mom asked if we could go home and have Kraft Dinner. She said yes, as long as we stopped by the fruit place and bought some fruit to eat as well. So we walked to the fruit place, and that turned out to be closed as well! So we called our mom again, and she said to go to the vegetable place and get some cucumbers. We went there, and thankfully, that was still open. So we got our cucumber and went home. When we got there, I was about to start making Kraft Dinner, but I couldn't find any! So I called our mom again, and told her there was no Kraft Dinner. By this time, mom was practically rolling on the floor laughing at the restaurant she was at. She told us that we should just have sandwiches. So I opened the fridge and found...no bread. So I picked up the phone yet again, and told her there was no more bread. So she told us to have scrambled eggs. I looked in the fridge, and yes, there were three eggs in the fridge. I scrambled them, and peeled the cucumber, and we sat down to finally eat supper. After so much work, you'd think that we should have a little more than scrambled eggs and cucumbers for supper. Luckily, we also had Jelly Bellies!

No comments:

Post a Comment